Company: Quadrante Alternativo Lda
Registration nº: 464/2020
Headquarters: Rua Ramal de Chelo, Nº 2, Rebordosa 3360-108 Lorvão
Data Protection Officer (DPO): The User can contact the DPO through the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the postal address of the headquarters of Quadrante Alternativo.
Information and Consent
Obligation to provide data
Usually, the data requested in the forms, accessible through the Serranas do Mondego website, are mandatory (except if the field in question does not indicate mandatory) to fulfill the established purposes. Thus, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled.
What are the purposes of the user's personal data?
According to the User's requests, the personal data obtained will be processed by Quadrante Alternativo for the following purposes:
- Manage requests for information and reservations.
- Manage the subscription to the newsletter and subsequent sending of the same.
- Manage your requests for contact with Quadrante Alternativo through the available means of communication.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications from Quadrante Alternativo, through electronic and/or conventional means, if the User has expressly consented to this sending.
- Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications, through electronic and/or conventional means, except if the User does not accept, by checking the corresponding box, or if he/she opposes this treatment.
- Manage the provision of contracted accommodation services, as well as additional services provided during the stay.
- Manage surveys and/or assessments regarding the quality of services provided by Quadrante Alternativo and/or the perception of its image as a company.
The User's data will be kept for the sufficient time to fulfill each purpose or until the User requests its deletion from Quadrante Alternativo, opposes this treatment or revokes his consent.
What data is collected for processing?
Quadrante Alternativo can process the following categories of data, according to the request made by the User:
- Identification data like first name and last name.
- Contact details: postal address, mobile phone number and email address.
- User identification codes or passwords.
- Date of birth, sex, nationality.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User's consent will not be carried out without it.
Likewise, if the User revokes their consent for any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments previously carried out.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact Quadrante Alternativo through the following means: Through a letter addressed to Quadrante Alternativo at the head office mentioned above and by email to the address email@example.com, in both cases with the reference “Data Protection”.
In addition, in cases where it is necessary to process the User's data for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the execution of a contractual relationship existing between Quadrante Alternativo and the User, the processing is legitimized because it is necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes. . In turn, the processing to carry out surveys and/or assessments regarding the quality of services provided by Quadrante Alternativo and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out in accordance with the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
With whom is user data shared?
User data may be shared with:
- Quadrante Alternativo operators, only for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
- Quadrante Alternativo suppliers or hotel operators necessary for the correct fulfillment of legal obligations and/or the purposes indicated above.
- Quadrante Alternativo partners and collaborating companies for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above and/or, if authorized, for sending commercial communications.
- Public entities, in the cases provided for by law.
The user should:
- Ensure that you are of legal age or legally emancipated, if necessary, fully capable and that the data provided to Quadrante Alternativo is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this end, the User guarantees the veracity of all data communicated and will continue to conveniently keep the information provided up to date, in order to correspond to their real situation.
- Ensure that in cases where you provide data from third parties, they are informed of the content of this document. In addition, ensure that you have obtained their authorization to provide data to Quadrante Alternativo for the purposes indicated.
- Be responsible for all false or inaccurate information provided through the Website, as well as for damages, direct or indirect, caused by this information to Quadrante Alternativo or third parties.
Commercial and Promotional Communications
One of the purposes of processing User data by Quadrante Alternativo is to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be sent solely and exclusively to Users who have authorized its reception and/or who have not previously refused.
To carry out these actions, Quadrante Alternativo can analyze the data obtained to create User profiles that allow you to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to you.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Quadrante Alternativo, he may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or canceling the reception through the cancellation option presented in all commercial communications sent.
Exercise of Rights
The User may send a letter addressed toQuadrante Alternativo to the head office with the address mentioned above, or an email to the email@example.com, in both cases with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of the document valid identity card or passport, at any time and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Quadrante Alternativo is processing personal data relating to the User.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Access your personal data.
- Correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Quadrante Alternativo a limitation on the processing of data, when verifying any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulation.
- Get human intervention to express your point of view or contest the automated decisions adopted by Quadrante Alternativo.
- Request the portability of your data.
In addition, the User may, at any time, submit a claim regarding the protection of their personal data to the competent regulatory authority.
Quadrante Alternativo will always treat User data in an absolutely confidential manner and maintain the obligation of secrecy required of them, in accordance with the provisions of the application regulation, adopting, for this purpose, the organizational and technical measures necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Date of last update: march 6, 2023